CHRISTINA LAKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Christina Lake Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber of Commerce is comprised
of volunteer members that contribute their time to better the community
of Christina Lake. They are responsible for providing tourism information
and business information to interested persons. Come on out to a meeting
to see what we are about.
General Member meetings are held quarterly. Please contact the Chamber Office for information on upcoming meetings.
We offer a number of listing packages and hosting options for chamber memberships. Visit our fee schedule for details.
Benefits of becoming a member include:
Additional benefits and a list of partners can be found on the BC Chamber website.
- Affiliation with Canadian and BC Chambers of Commerce, offering the benefit of problem solving teams, and government lobbying of pertinent business issues on your behalf. Visit http://www.bcchamber.org/ for more information.
- Business Promotion: We promote Chamber member businesses first!
- Listing on Christina Lake Business Directory.
- Members Discount Programs can save you money with Partners & Benefit Providers including:
- British Columbia Chamber Jobstore
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance
- Community Development Involvement
- Energy Savings BC
- Esso Imperial Oil
- Grand & Toy
- Growing Champions
- Husky and Mohawk
- Leadership BC
- National Chamber of Commerce Accreditation Program
- Petro Canada Superpass
- Shaw Sabey & Associates
- TD/First Data Merchant Services
- Traffic Safety Retesting Program
- Triumph Vocational Services
- Profiles of all new members in periodic Chamber News.
- Special member costs for advertising on our website.
Website Listing & Advertising
Information and Fee schedule for listing or advertising your business on the christinalake.com website.